|Morning Activities||–||6.00 To 6.30 AM|
|Yoga||–||6.30 To 7.30 AM|
|Bath and Break fast||–||7.30 To 9.30 AM|
|GD,Counseling||–||9.30 To 12.30 PM|
|Launch||–||12.30 To 1.30 PM|
|Rest||–||1.30 To 3.00 PM|
|Therapy session||–||3.00 To 7.00 PM|
|Reading & Play||–||7.00 To 8.00 PM|
|Dinner||–||8.00 To 9.00 PM|
|TV/Playing/Singing||–||9.00 To 10.00 PM|
Call us Today ! Feel Free to Contact Us …
Mental Health – A Hidden Burning Issue in Indian society due to following causes
- Popularity of Nuclear family structure in society
- Cut throat competition in every sector of life and in all age groups
- Stress due to Unlimited expectations from life in limited sources
- Lack of Adequate Dialogue between family members and friends
- Unawareness and most a times negligence regarding Mental illness
- Social Stigma and Strong Superstitious Beliefs
Due to this, Issues regarding mental health become more crucial and in turn, patient, family members and society as a whole suffers a lot.
In India, nearly 10% of the population is suffering from various mental illnesses as per WHO reports. Moreover 14% of children between 0 – 18 are suffering from Mental illnesses. ‘THIS IS QUITE AN ALARMING SITUATION.’
“Mental health… is not a destination but a process. It’s about how you drive, not where you’re going.”
— Richard James Molloy
Clashes with family and friends due to unawareness of the disease
Aggressive – Verbal and Physical, Suicidal Tendency
What happens generally when a person suffers from Mental illness in India?
- In case of diseases like depression, anxiety, phobia, panic attacks, Schizophrenia, Psychosis, etc. person generally neglects the symptoms. That leads to strengthening the roots of disease and severe complications.
- Many a times, due to superstitious beliefs, social stigma person avoids visiting Psychiatrist and looses the chances of early detection and recovery.
- In the developing stage of the disease, patient looses self-confidence which leads to lack of concentration at work/studies, tends to be absent at work place/school, frequent repetitive mistakes, etc. which in turn, may leads to discontinuation from office/school
- Clashes between family members, relatives and friends due to lack of proper knowledge of disease which leads to increase the stress level.
- Patient may become violent or may go in severe depression which may lead him to suicidal tendency.
In short, patient suffers a lot on Personal, Social, Economical and Psychological grounds
- Decreasing Concentration
- Decreasing Confidence
- Biological Factors
- Loss of Sleep
- Loss of Appetite
- Loss of Sex
- Less Communication
- Not mixing with relatives, friends and society as a whole
- Interpersonal relations with other members get destroyed
- Become jobless